Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Wananga Reflection: #3 Cinder

こんにちは! Welcome to another reflection post!
     
Text title: Cinder
Type: Novel
Text Creator: Merissa Meyer
Text purpose: 
It's a science fiction novel based on the classic tale of Cinderella with a different concept. The main character--Cinder--was a half cyborg and wasn't accepted by society. 
Date: 26 February 2021

Critical Matrix Question:
The author of this text wants us to know that not everything is perfect in like the fairytale they portrayed. The theme of the book is acceptance, bravery, and personal sacrifice. The search for acceptance and connection. In a world where Cyborgs are considered as less than humans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.