Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

10ESOL: Acronym

こんにちは! This week in ESOL we are working on acronyms of our name. You can view my poster below. We also had to put a 2 paragraphs explanation of 2 of the letters in our acronym. 


Introvert -
I think I am an introvert because I don’t like socializing much. I’d rather stay home than go out there attending a social gathering event. Talking to people drains my energy especially when it is something unnecessary.

Humble -
I also think one of my characteristics is humility because I am not boastful about my achievements. I keep quiet and let my actions speak for me. I don’t consider myself any higher than others just because I know how to do something and they don’t. It takes learning and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.