Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Science: Metal Challenge

Hello! This week in Science we had a task called 'Metal Challenge'. The task was to work in pairs and pick a specific symbol written on the board. Whatever symbol you picked you to have to research about it and answer the list of question on the slideshow. The purpose of this task is to enhance our knowledge of Metals since we are looking at Metallurgy in Science.

Here's the slideshow I and my partner worked on:

I hope you learned something new and as always have a nice day everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.