Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

10ESOL: Writing Activity

 Hi. As part of today's activity, I will be writing a blog about one of my holiday trips. Lately, I haven't been going out much so I will just write about what I did during the weekends.

It was just one of those typical weekends where it only felt like 30 minutes. However, what made a difference this time is that I get to try a new treat. My family and I went grocery in the supermarket. It was pretty much the same, plain and uninteresting. As I was browsing, a bold vivid yellow colour caught my eye in the corner. It was a popsicle Minions edition. It's kind of childish to say but I really wanted to know what it would taste like. I decided I want to buy it. After bugging my parents to let me buy it, eventually, they have given up and allowed me to buy it. We drove home and I immediate unbuckled my seatbelts, skipping on excitement. My tongue was already drooling for it. I opened the package and took one. The wrapper was frosty and had eye-catching designs plastered on it. I tore the wrapper, revealing the golden shimmery icy block of ice. The moment it made contact with my tongue, I felt like I was a new person. Each bite was satisfying and mouth-watering. I proceed to enjoy the popsicle and ate a couple more and shared it with my family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.