Pages

Monday 10 May 2021

Wananga: Live Up To You

Greetings! Today in Wananga we explored a wonderful site called 'Live Up To You'. This site revolved around wellbeing and it's filled with mini-challenges dedicated to helping enhance ones' well-being. 
Our task was to pick a category challenge and blog about it.

 What Category challenge have you picked? 
I pick the Mental & Emotional well-being category. 

What is your challenge, what will you have to do, how long will it take?
The challenge I pick in this category is to create a photo story. Photostory where you pick the theme of your photo story (eg. gardening - you might take photographs that show gardening. Could be the plants, flowers, or an action doing gardening). The point is, you have to tell a story in your photos.

The theme I chose for my photo story will be painting or writing. I will probably make 2 photo stories in total. I think this will take me about a couple days or so. I am quite familiar with editing photos together so it won't be difficult. I think part of the reason I chose this task is that I am passionate about photography and I think I will enjoy this.

Example of the task:




Update:
I have started taking photographs and I'm in the process of editing the pictures together. It will take a matter of time for me to finish it. Please look forward to it!





RESULTS:
I have done two photostory collage. One theme is the surroundings around my Wananga classroom and the other are just some random things I spotted at home and decided to take a picture of it. 
I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.