Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Social Studies: What did Hitler actually say about Jews?

Greetings, In Social studies we looked at specific statements that Hitler wrote from his book called the Mein Kampf (My Struggle) during his imprison times in 1923 after attempting to seize power by force in what became called the “Munich Putsch”. Our task was to provide two quotes, one from each statement, which shows Hitlers anti-semitism and explaining how these statements represent anti-semitism.

“The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland with the ultimate idea of bastardising (lowering the quality of) the white race which they hate''.


“The Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end...spying on the unsuspicious German girl he plans to seduce.....he wants to contaminate her blood and remove her from the bosom of her people. Jews might dominate".


These two quotes describe Hitlers anti-semantic thoughts. He is prejudice towards Jewish people. He thinks Jews hates the white race and wanted to dominate them and lower their cultural/political level in their own country. Before the wars even started, we can tell that Adolf Hitler already has a conflict of prejudice towards Jewish people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.