Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Textiles: The Basics

Greetings. In Textiles as an introduction task for Term 2, we had to tackle the 'basics' first. Our task was to be able to show you have mastered the following skills used in textiles. I am no expert in such tasks like this but I tried my best. Here are the following basic skills we had to show: threading, 6mm seam, 10mm seam, 15mm seam, backtrack, zigzag edges and pivoting. 

Here's evidence that I can at least do the basic skills listed above:
It's not the best but I can do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.