Pages

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Anzac Day Poster


W.A.L.T.  put new Ideas from the text with my prior knowledge or other text to develop new ideas and understandings.

This week Ako Ngatahi  have done a Anzac Day activities on Reading. 
Anzac Day activities has five topics which is we will going to choose what topic we are going to work and also we thinking about how we going to show this to our blog, me I choose Anzac Day history topic and I create a poster about Anzac Day History Then, I do screen castify to show this poster.
I think my next step is to make my work better
I hope you like this blog post, have a good day! bye !       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.