Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Easter Island Wanted Poster


W.A.L.T: Create a wanted poster for one of the mysteries we have been learning about.
Success Criteria
  • who/or what information is wanted
  • Who to contact if you found
  • Reward
  • Picture - drawn from scratch using google drawing
  • what information you are look for
  • What is the mystery

  • Why are they wanted

  • Location
  • Title
  • correct spelling and punctuation
  • clear, easy to read layout  

This term 2 week 2-3 Ako Ngatahi learn some different mysteries last week, but this week Ako Ngatahi learn about how to make a wanted poster using Google drawing. 
This mystery is about what mystery that we've choose or you are interesting in last week, So me I choose Easter Island Mystery because, that was mystery I've choose and I also Interesting on that mysteries.
I hope you like it , Enjoy!    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elisha mae I rely like your wanted poster. I really like how you add details and used google drawing except for a real photo. Next time make the photo bigger so it'is easier to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khaylanie for your wonderful comment to my blog, but your spelling of "rely" is wrong the correct spelling of "rely" is "Really".

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.