Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Four Cool Dimensions of Haoura

Namaste! This week in Haoura, we learned what is the meaning of the four cool dimensions of Houara and how can you show them. For our D.L.O. (Digital Learning Object)  in Haoura, we decided to make at least 30 seconds video explaining what is it. 

We were split into small groups, in each group, there are 4 people in it. In my group, I'm with Zoe, Danielle, and Shreya. We decided to make a video about "Social Well-being" - Taha Whanau (In Maori). 

Miss Tozer and Mrs. Clark edited and put the little clips together and make it into one big video also you might notice that some of the little clips are not giving any informati5on because they run out of time to edit and record. 

If you want to see our video, you'll just see it in there... 

Tips that are in our video:

Tip 1: Talk To Them 
If you don't talk to them there will be no connection going on between your family/friends.
(Mine)

Tip 2:  Be kind to your friends/family 
Otherwise, it'll come back to you.
(Danielle)

Tip 3: Have the Confidence to compliment other people.
(Zoe)

Shreya - She's the camera girl

The GREAT VIDEO:

Bye! have a wonderful day!

Don't forget to leave a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.