Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Eat Healthy Foods!

Bula! Today in Drama class, we've been doing an act for at least 10 seconds long that advertise people to eat healthily and that includes Hauora aswell about Physical. We were split into groups, each group has four people in it, I was with Daniele, Sahara, and Shreya. 

We planned together that each people are gonna say something that encourages people to be healthy.
 Me - Eat Healthily!
Daniele - Drink Water
Sahara - Eat Vegies
Shreya - Eat Rainbow
All together at last - stay... HEALTHY

Here's a video that Mrs. Clark edited from last week (We also did the same thing but with different people and actions)

In that video from last week, I was with Shreya, Zoe, and Tasharn.



Thanks for reading this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.