Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Skittles Experiment YUM!

Namaste! Today I'm gonna be sharing you guys the second coolest experiments we did today in Science. This experiment is called Chromatography Skittles.

Aim - To see the colors separate in a circle container.


Materials 
- Circle Container
- Skittles
- Water 


Steps:

1. Get a circle container
2. Get different colour skittles of your choice
3. Place the skittles separated to each other like in the photo so it won't mix. 
4. When you're ready, get water and pour it into the circle container where you put the skittles.
5. See what happens and record it or take a picture of it and to post it into your blog.

That's all thank you for taking the time to read this post, don't forget to leave a Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful comment down below. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.