Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Fun Drama and Haoura Class

Modules - Drama and Hauora Class

Bonjour! Hi Again! This week in Module Class (Drama + Haoura), We did some really cool and fun things!, so I'm gonna share with you guys that today. So first, The teacher explains what are the 4 parts of Haoura.

So the 4 parts of the Hauora are:
  Physical, Mental and Emotional, Spiritual and last but not the least Social.

Because it's a joined class (Haoura and Drama are combined), so the teachers Miss Tozer - Hauora and Mrs. Clark - Drama decided to do some activities that include those two things.

Freeze  Frame! - That's the activity name. So this is how it worked.
We were split up into 4 groups - the people that are in my group are Nevaeh, Daniel, Zoe and Me
So our group was about Mental and Emotional, so we have to act something that shows emotions.

Here's a slide that explains what we decided to do and some pictures:

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!
Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.