Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

OMG! Mr. Palmer just EXPLODED something

Kamusta! Last week, Our first Experiment in Science were mixing Vinegar and Baking Soda Together. So, I'm gonna share it with you guys today! and also were learning how to make a cool instructions sheet of how you did the experiment.

Goal/Aim: Our Goal or Aim is to find out what happens when we mixed vinegar with baking soda.

Materials: 
- Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Teaspoon
- Cup
- Mat
Step 1: Get a cup and fill it with Vinegar

Step 2: Put the mat underneath the cup so it won't make a mess on the desk

Step 3: Get a teaspoon of Baking Soda

Step 4: Pour it on to the cup of vinegar

Step 5: Record what happened and post it in your blog

This is what the reaction of it looks like:
Image result for vinegar + baking soda reaction

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy and have a great year!



1 comment:

  1. I love the title of this post Elisha Mae, It definitely made me want to read your work!

    I am so impressed that you took the time to complete this activity on your own. We haven't even done this in class yet. That is show phenomenal commitment!

    You have earned your point for this blog post.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.