Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

Personal ID Card and Acrostic Poems

Personal ID Card

Ciao! This week, I've done my Personal ID Card, If you ask what is it well, It's a card where your gonna tell what's your birthday, where you came from and etc.
When you finished it, My lovely teacher Miss Tozer will hang our Personal ID Cards along with the C.A.R.R. Values Poster (I have a blog post about it!) and Acrostic poems about our self to the wall.

But first, before we moved on about Personal ID Card thing... here's a picture about my Personal ID Card:

You'll notice that I used the same picture of me LOL

Ok, Let's moved on...

Acrostic Poems

So Acrostic Poems is
 a type of poetry where the first, last or other letters in a line spell out a particular word or phrase.
Here's my work:



BYE! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.