Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

How to play Bench Ball

How to play Bench Ball

Hey guys! Today in P.E. Hurumanu we played the game Bench Ball again. When we first played it I didn't get to talk about how to play this awesome game. But today, I'm gonna teach you how to play it.

What you'll need:
 - A circle ball
- 12 players or more (6 each team)
- A large bench to fit all the players of a team
- Bibs (Optional) so you know which is your teammates

How to play it:

Aim - To make all your teams go up to the bench.

How - By passing the ball to that one person in the bench.

Positions - 1 Defender in the other side
                   1 Ball catcher person on the bench
                   5 players, their job is to pass it to their teammates until the ball catcher person catch the ball, and that person who throws the ball to the Ball catcher person will go up to the bench and help the Ball catcher person to catch some balls from their teammates.

What the court looks like:

Now you know how to play Bench Ball!
Time for questions!

What aspect of teamwork did your team focus on?
My team focus on Inclusion and Positive Attitude.

How well did your team go with your teamwork focus? 
My team did well on Inclusion because everyone is passing it to each other in order to the Ball catcher person catch the ball. My team also quite did well on Positive Attitude but there's still room for Improvement.

What could your team have done better?
Next time, we could give compliments to each other more, instead of blaming them for making the ball out.

For me, the Bench Ball game is the best game so far for our Team because we win 2 games and 1 tie.
Bye, I hope you learned something and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.