Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

The Enticing Revolution Tour!

The Enticing Revolution Tour!

Talofa! in Tuesday this week, the amazing Revolution group visited our school.
So, today I'm gonna share to you about how was my experience about it. The tour happened in our great auditorium; They welcomed us with some enjoyable games and performance using Saxophone by Reggie. He performed Let It go, Just the way you are and Kiki do you love me. It was wild, to be honest, but I really enjoyed it. The games that we played was called "Throw your friend under the bus".  Reggie has to call like the "Athlete" and if you have a friend that is very confident in sports then you should point at him/her or drag them to go up to the stage. It was entertaining and embarrassing at the same time. 

I was lucky no one picked me, but my friend Lyan got picked for being the smartest person. After a couple of minutes, the Athlete, Smart, Funny, Shy and the Teacher is in the stage now. Reggie has to ask them a question about bullying, and they just have to say False or True, and a sound effect will just pop up. But then, the last question was tricky for the teacher and Miss Tozer got it wrong. The question was about Does a bully have low self-esteem? The answer was a bully has a High Self-esteem.

Image result for a sad puppy faceHe also shared the story of his life; It was upsetting. Her own mum didn't accept him as a son, because he was the result of sleeping with another man for money in order to buy food because they were poor. He was only 14 years old until he got his last name. It was really a touching story.
But behind those problems, he manages to overcome those problems.

It was really a nice experience having to watch those talented people performed.

Thanks for reading my experience about the Revolution Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.