Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

How to put your slideshow in your blog using a chrombook?

Hello! This week in my Music Hurumanu I've finished my work fast, so we have a challenge given by our teacher. That is to make a DLO and post it on your blog teaching people how to put their Slideshow in their blog using a Chromebook.
 I've created a D.L.O. (Digital Learning Object) using a Screen Castify tool to show you guys how to do it. I hope this is helpful for your learning.

How to do it in Chromebook:

Bye and Have a great day! I hope this is helpful for some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.