Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

What Has Been Going On P.E. Hurumanu?

What Has Been Going On P.E. Hurumanu?

Annyeong Haseyo! Today I'm gonna give you guys an update about what's going on our Amazing P.E. Hurumanu called We're on Each Others Team. 

For the last couple of weeks, we have been learning to play this game called "Ki O Rahi".
Ki o Rahi is a Maori traditional game, Here's a video If you want to learn all about it.

As we played Ki O Rahi, We have been in teams as well. My Teammates were Daniel, Jesse, Nathan, Camryn, Haylee, Paige and Shalizeh.  We called our selves "Wolves"  because were Strategic, Fast and We work as a team.

Here's a photo of me and my team:

Here are some clips of us Playing Ki o Rahi:






Thanks For Reading and Watching My Post!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.