Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

What is the music like from decades ago?

Talofa! This week in my Music Hurumanu subject, We are learning about the kind of Music they have decades ago. In this DLO I've partnered with Shane and Zoe. Our teacher said we must have 12 slides in our slideshow about it, but we have more because we need to divide our slides fairly.

Here are our gorgeous slides:
Thanks for viewing my post and again please leave a PTH (Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful) comment. Thank you and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on an amazing slideshow of music through the decades Elisha-Mae! You have been very thorough and covered many genres, instruments and artists. I like your soft colours in the slideshow. I was very impressed with your editing of this slideshow, correcting punctuation and ensuring that sentences read properly. My only suggestion is that some of your text is hard to read because of the background image so you could improve this in future presentations. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta Mrs Hastie!
      Thanks for your feedback to my post. I'll make sure I will make each slide readable next time, Thanks again.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.