Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Welcome to PE at Level 2

Reflection - PE 

Hello, during the quarantine lockdown. One of the things I like was having free time at home and get to spend some quality time with my family. Things that I didn't like was the amount of too much free time that I have on my hands, I started doing some random stuff that I would most regret later on. Like for example, cutting some of my hair. But I guess overall, it wasn't that bad.
Kenma Kozume | Haikyuu!! Wiki | Fandom
Besides being stuck in quarantine along with boredom. I actually did a little bit of PE related stuff. Such as walking through my neighborhood in the morning for some exercises. It was kinda tiring especially my legs were used to just relaxing and instead of doing some active physical stuff. Not to mention, I also played with my sister a Volleyball.

Ideas on what game to play on Starter, Activity, and Warm-down game:

Starter - 20 Star Jumps, Jump Rope.

Warm-down game - Octopus, freeze tag.

Activity - Indoor Hockey.

Bye have a nice day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.