Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

English: Creative Writing Reflection

こんにちは! Today in English, I have finally finished all of the Creative Writing tasks we have in the English subject. For the last task, we had to write up a reflection on our blog post about what we have learned over all the tasks we've done. Anyways, I've learned a couple things in English throughout the weeks. For instance, I've learned new language features like Anaphora, Allusion, and Alliteration. 

The task I find enjoyable the most is probably making my own Haiku poem. It was a bit challenging but I enjoyed it. The task I found interesting was slam poetry. Most of the poetry performance was fascinating how they could rhyme each like they say yet still gets to say what their point was. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.