Pages

Sunday 28 March 2021

English: The Narrative Reflection Post

안녕! As you or may have read the title of this post, this is a reflection post regarding our topic 'The Narrative' in English subject. 

A few things I have learned in this unit are the skills of 'Show not Tell'. I think this would help me to be a better creative writer as well as sometimes, I tend to just 'tell' my story to the readers and not actually 'show'. And what I mean by that is that I could be more descriptive of what is happening in my story and actually paint a better picture for my reader's understanding of my story. I also learned a bit about the settings and characters. Specifically, how to make a well-developed character as well as about the two types of Antagonist (Physical and Abstract antagonist). One thing I enjoyed the most was probably reading the NaNoWriMo Workbook. It was filled with useful information that could potentially help me to create my own narrative story. 

11 Best Websites to Improve Writing Skills in English

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.