Pages

Sunday 28 March 2021

English: Protagonist & Antagonist

안녕! Following on our "The Narrative" topic in English. I've completed another task. We were tasked to give the definition of Protagonist and Antagonist.

In a typical narrative story, there are usually contains two main characters. The protagonist and antagonist. Without the other, the story would be pointless. The protagonist is the main good character of the story. The story is mostly about their journey to achieving their specific goal. While areas, the antagonist is the opposite. Antagonists are known as the 'bad guy of the story. It works against the goals of the protagonist.

Here is an example of what is a Protagonist and an Antagonist in the Harry Potter series. 
Protagonist and Antagonist - ppt download

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.