Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

ESOL Week 1 Homework

こんにちは! (Hello in Japanese)
Hi, It's me again. Welcome to another blog post. I'll be blogging about ESOL Week 1 Homework. The task is to write a description of your favourite animal, singer, and actor. Try to guess who they are. There will be some KPOP idols and some fictional anime characters.

- Black Doe eyes
- Outgoing 
- Quirky
- Coconut head
- Lovable 
Answer: Jeon Jungkook from BTS

- Charismatic
- Flexible
- Humble
- Moochi
Answer: Park Jimin from BTS

- Preserved
- Extragetic
- Cat-like Golden Eyes
- Introverted
Answer: Kozume Kenma from Haikyuu

- Literal Sunshine
- Assertive
- Cheerful
- Passionate 
Answer: Shoyo Hinata from Haikyuu

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. You included a great range of adjectives to describe your favourite singers. I'm not sure 'extragetic' is a word though. Do you mean 'energetic'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Briggs!
      Thank you for commenting on my post. I apologies for the typo on my post. I was meaning to say 'strategic' because Kenma the character I've chosen to describe those is really good at making strategies during their game of volleyball, hence they always won games against other teams. But thank you for pointing it out. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day Miss Briggs =)

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.