Pages

Saturday 14 March 2020

Sendai, Japan Earthquake - Hurumanu 3 (Social Studies)

Hi, This week in Hurumanu 3 - Social Studies, I learned about some biggest Earthquake around the world. There were a couple of biggest earthquake events had happened in the past and I have to choose 1 event and that is the Earthquake (+Tsunami) that had happened in Sendai Japan, On March 11, 2001 (which is the day yesterday). In our task, we ha dot do some sort of article about the incident. Here is an article I made using Google Drawing, I hope you like it =)

Second, our second task was to make a map graph about the biggest Earthquakes that had happen around the world. Here's my DLO: 
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.