Pages

Saturday 21 March 2020

How to make Ginger Gems - Home Economics

Hi, this last week in Home Economics we are making Ginger Gems. The process we're a bit chaotic due to the typo that is in the recipe paper that we are following the rules in. Here's a slideshow I made if you are interested in how to make your own Ginger Gems:


The outcome was okay but it was a bit burnt as you can see in the picture. 
I rate it 7/10, not too bad. What we could do better is that maybe we should pay attention to more to the instructions that we're given. Bye~ Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Great work Elisha Mae. Good to see you thinking about what you could do better. I would like to see you be more specific with this. "paying more attention to instructions" is a very generalised statement. Your gems actually look good but how did they taste? How was their texture?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.