Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

How to make Pizza Swirls?

Pizza Swirls 

Hi, last week we made Pizza Swirls in Home Economics (Cooking). There were 4 people in my team and they are Janel, Lars, Vann and me. I couldn't say it was an easy-going procedure due to the problem of not having the right amount of an ingredient. Maybe next time, we could pay attention more to the instructions. But overall, it was fun to make Pizza Swirls.

I made a slide show on how to make your own Pizza Swirls.
Here's how to make your own Pizza Swirls:



The taste of our own made Pizza Swirls was good. It's not the perfect ideal taste due to the lack of time to bake it but It's not too bad too. I would rate it 7/10. =)
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Elisha Mae, this is fantastic! Well done. Each step has been covered in your slide show and suitable comments added to each slide. Slide 4 demonstrates the use of the Rubbing In technique. You comment that the swirls did not have an ideal taste due to a shortened cooking time. How long did you cook them for?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.