Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Heroes VS Villains Timeline - Hurumanu 6

In Hurumanu 6, we began learning about different types of leaders that made an impact on history. They could be either Villains or Heroes. We had a bunch of lists to choose from and I chose Kim Jong-un. Kim Jong-un is the current supreme leader dictator of North Korea.
 
He is the successor of his father Kim Jong-il who was a former leader of North Korea. Apparently, I think he is a villain due to the dictatorship type of government they run under North Korean citizens. Anyways, after we research them, we put all the info into a timeline.

Here is my timeline I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.