Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Comic Strips - Kete Arts

Kamusta! This week we are starting again the Kete Arts after it was postponed from lockdown. Today we mostly focussed on catching on the same page since when this started, some people we're not there. Anyways, we started doing our own comic on a cool website called 'Pixton'.

It was new to most of us so we ended up doing the first half of it browsing through the website and how to use a specific thing. It was sort of challenging and exciting. I know for a fact for me, I'm into Anime and comic stuff, so It's pretty fun for me.

We also spend a little bit of the time customizing our own character. Here's how mine turned out.
I hope you like it! 
My character

I'm not sure about the plot of my comic story yet but here's what I've come up so far:


Bye! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.