Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Juggling and Tennis Table - PE Hurumanu 7

Hi, for the past 3 weeks in PE Hururmanu 7, we have been learning how to Juggle and play Table Tennis. Juggling was challenging for me. I didn't really know how to juggle that much and I always kept on failing to do so. It's like multi-tasking, you catch this ball while you throw this ball onto the air, etc.
Satisfying anime gifs - Album on Imgur
Anyways, we only not just juggle a ball but also a thin fancy piece of fabric where it has little tiny holes in it to prevent it from falling to the ground easily and you could catch it. We also had another juggling stuff like the Devil sticks where you try to catch the rubbery texture stick onto the 2 sticks you're holding. There's also a lot more, but I forgot what they were called. I wasn't a fan of juggling, but it was okay.

Table Tennis, the second sport that we're doing. If you don't know what it is, it's basically sort of like a Ping Pong where you have to verse someone and they'll be on the other side of the table. Then, you just tryna hit the small soft white ball and bounce it only once into your partner's table and vice versa.

Table tennis star, 12, 'unfairly' booted from team after coach ...Table Tennis was tough. I had no idea how to play it. During the first week, I practiced by versing the wall itself. The wall isn't moving or anything, it just bounces back to me and I have trouble catching it. 
I think for a fact, I've missed the ball for almost 50+ times. But eventually, I got the hang of it. But, it doesn't mean I'm good at it. I still miss some shots, but it was sort of fun, even though I was bad at both sports.

What I could do better next time is to get to know the sport more, practice harder, and have resilience. Anyways, Bye! Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.