Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Unwanted Visitors

Hello, This week in Wananga we are doing a new activity. It's a reading-related activity. We had to choose an article from the slide-grid. Soon, if we finish reading it we are choosing an activity off the slide-grid. Anyways, there are some levels the book is labeled of easy, medium, and hard. I choose an easy level book for a start. It's called 'Unwanted Visitors'.

This is basically an article about how unique New Zealand is and it is also precious and fragile so the Biosecurity is strict in order to protect this fragile country filled with species and plants that could be damageable.

I chose an activity which required to make an alternate cover of the article/book that you've read using Canva. Canva is a handy fancy digital tool that you can use to make posters, timelines, etc. Here's the finished product of my poster. I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.