Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Plot Story - Arts Kete

In Arts Kete, we began to plan the plot of our own story. We also started building up our characters that we are gonna use in our comic stories. In my case, my story is a bit complicated, but here's a brief explanation of my story plot. 

Credits to the rightful owner.
Basically, this is about some fictional character named Chi who is constantly getting bullied for having probably the only person that has glasses. This might seems odd but in her non-existent fictional world, having glasses is considered weird and odd. Devastated she feels, one day she decided to take off her glasses which her parents warned her not to do so because unusual might happen. 

Little did she know, a magical adventure was waiting for her. In this story, it involves a cat and a bear who are some side characters that help her throughout her journey. If you probably might have noticed already, the genre of my story is fantasy, adventure, and fictional. It is also inspired by an amazing anime movie called 'A Whiskey Away'. It's a lovely cute anime film that inspires me. 

Have a lovely day =)

2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Elisha Mae

    I really liked reading the plot of your comic strip story. I look forward to seeing how you bring the story to life through your drawings. I have enjoyed working with you on this kete!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Birtch

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I've finished my comic strip however because of the lack of time on doing it and the maximum pages we have which is 3. My story were not able to fit in. What I did instead was to make it to be continued. She didn't really get to her journey she was just send into a 'Magical' world. I did all the best I could and I hoped you'll like it =)

      Have a nice day Miss Birtch!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.