Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

FIlm Study: Challenges Charts

In Film studies, we were tasked to either do Challenges charts of 2 lead characters of our choice or create a resume with the 2 lead characters of our choice. I chose Coraline and the black Cat.

Here's my work:


What am I learning?
We are learning about the characters in the film. Specifically, about the challenges they have faced throughout the film and how they overcome those challenges. As well as what kind of personalities, attitude, character traits they have and how they are portrayed in the film.

How does this show my learning?
This slide presentation shows visually my understanding of the character's challenges.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
I am wondering what happened to the Beldam (Other Mother) at the end of the story. Has she died? or remain alive and continued to attempting to lure the children onto her trap and take their souls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.