Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Visual Arts: Slinkachu Emulation

 Hi. For the past few weeks, in Visual Arts, we began looking at Slinkachu's amazing artworks and photographs. After doing a bit of research about Slinkachu, we were set a task to develop ideas of our own using miniature figures and to create an emulation of Slinkachu's work. We used Slinkachu's work as an inspiration for this unit. In my opinion, I think Slinkachu's work is splendid.

Here is the slide we were working on. It will provide information you need to know about Slinkachu.


I hoped you like my photographs and have a nice day. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Elisha, You've done fine work on your Slinkachu project this term. The figure does appear to be on the edge of some built structure rather than a pencil case (slide 8). Both your images are well cropped and limit the information well. I like how you have used things on hand. Was this difficult?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.