Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Film Study: Frey-tags Pyramid - Coraline

Namaste everyone! This week we had another task in Hurumanu 2 film study regarding the plots of the film. Today I've learned how a Freytag's pyramid works as it process to develop the plot of a story. As usual, we used the movie Coraline as our references for our learning. Basically, Freytag's pyramid is a pattern of a dramatic structure highlighting the 7 keys or steps in order to produce a successful storyline. Anyway, we were tasked to make our own version of Freytag's pyramids of the Coraline story plot.

I wonder if there are some other patterns in telling a story other than this?
Anyway, here's the result of my work. I hope you like it!



Thank you for viewing my post as always. I also created my own template of Freytag's pyramid. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.