Pages

Saturday 14 November 2020

Health: Discovery Project - NPD

 Hi everyone! In health, we were set a task that required us to explore areas of health that interest us in groups or individuals. I decided to work alone on this project and the topic I chose was Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). 

Firstly, we had to answer this doc that was shared with us regarding our chosen topics. There were questions that help us with our research to get a better understanding of our topic. We had to select 5 big questions to answer for the topic of our choice. After answering those 5 big questions, we then proceed to answer strategies or ways to overcome our specific topic. 

Lastly, we had to make an activity or something that teaches another group or the class about our topic. I decided to make a detailed slide-presentation with pictures in it.


I think I just worked okay with myself as for this discovery project. However, I think I could improve on managing my time efficiently so that next time I submit my work to the given due date. Other than that, I think it's all fine. I enjoyed learning about NPD and was fascinated by how underneath the extreme confidence and ego lies a vulnerable damaged self. Anyway, thank you for reading and viewing my blogpost. Have a nice day! 

2 comments:

  1. Well done for completing your Discovery work. I think that you chose a really interesting topic to study. Next time, I would prefer that for Create you don't use Google Slides- something more interactive will help with a higher grade for this section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for completing all of the Discovery tasks. You have explored interesting questions. Next time, for your create activity, I suggest picking something that is a little less commonly used.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.