Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

ESOL: Halloween - Hanako-san

 Hey guys! This week and last week we had a project assigned to us by our ESOL teacher. The project's theme was Halloween because it was Halloween last week. We had to research a legend or a myth in our own culture or other cultures. We also had the choice to do it in any digital learning platforms as long as the expectations are met. Jolly and I worked on this project together. We selected the legend of Hanako-san. If you don't know or haven't heard of this myth. You will learn more about it down below by watching our own mini-filmed that I've edited about it.

Here's our mini-film about the legend of Hanako-san and what it's about.

P.S if you can't view the video please kindly request access and I will gladly accept it. Also one more thing, I apologize for the low volume sound in it. It's just some minor inconvenience I had while editing the video.


Thank you for reading my blogpost. Have a nice day! Do you believe in a myth or legends? Comment down below what are your thoughts about it. I'd like to hear it :) Also, can you give me a some feedback what I could improve next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elisha Mae, I have watched this film and I enjoy watching it. I like how you put the activity that your teacher ask you to do and also, I like how you pick another mythical creature other than your cultural one. Overall this is a very good work, lets keep up the good work!.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.