Pages

Monday 30 November 2020

Christchurch City Centre EOTC Activity

 Hi everyone! Welcome to another post of mine. As you may know or not, In Wananga we have a selective choice activity regarding our 3 days field trips upcoming this Wednesday to Friday. One of our trips is to go to the City Centre in the town. One of the activities was to recreate a piece of artwork from the museum by the school resources we have. Here's a picture down below. You can obviously tell which one is the original and mine. I tried my best. I hope you like it! =) 


[The activity I chose is on the bottom right corner]

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.