Pages

Monday 30 November 2020

Aldernaline Forest EOTC Activity

Hi Everyone! This week is worth looking forward to because on Wednesday to Friday, we are having our EOTC field trips to certain places. But before that, we had some activities to do regarding the EOTC days. We had to choose an activity for each day. As result, we have to have at least 3 activities done at the end. The days we had were our 3 days trips which are Aldernaline Forest, Jellie Park, and City.

I choose the one at the bottom on the right. 

If I were, to be honest, I am looking forward to none of the trips. Not because I hated all of it, because none of it seems to pricked my interest. The location that probably sounds the best to me was the city because one of the destinations we are going to the city center is the Museum and Library. I know for most people, these places sound boring. However, for me, It is not. Museum because I am interested in seeing things in the museum, specifically arts in the museum. Next Library, because I am interested in seeing a variety of books I haven't seen in any regular book store. I'm a bit nervous about the parkour in Aldernaline forests because I have Acrophobia (fear of heights). On my very best guess, I think I will enjoy the city part the most, but I never know. It might not be ideal when the real thing happens.

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.