Pages

Monday 19 October 2020

Art Photo Compositions

Nǐ Hǎo! Last week in Visual Arts, we learned the different types of photo compositions. Now if you have no idea of what it is, this is the right place for you. Photo compositions in photography are basically placing an element in a way that suits the core idea or goal of your work best. Now here's a slide presentation to help you get a better understanding of it. It was a template created by our teacher but I changed it up a bit to look nice. Also, some of the photos included are taken by me. Let's see if you guys can guess which ones are taken by me! :) 


As always, thank you for viewing my post. Have a nice day!
Q: Are you interested in Photography? Why or why not?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Elisha,
    Very good selection of photographs to illustrate some photo composition basics. You have done very well to include some of your own work, especially the example of asymmetry. You might try distorting the small figures using reflection in another curved object.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.