Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Goal Setting - Term 4 2020

안녕하세요! (Annyeonghasey - Hello in Korean if you didn't know) 
At the beginning of each term, we are usually tasked to set up goals for ourselves to work for the whole term. By doing this, it gives you something to aim for and directs your efforts towards. As you may know, Term 4 just recently began, hence we are tasked to do our Term 4 goal setting. This will include our academic-related goals and non-academic ones. I personally set-up an achievable goal for myself only if I put an effort into achieving it. However, I am also a bit occupied with other things so I will try my best to achieve them at the time given (each term is usually 10-12 weeks long).  Anyway, feel free to click on the link below if you are interested in seeing my goals for this term. You will have to request access and I will gladly accept them :')
Thank you. Have a nice day.
What is one of your short-term goals (if you have any)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.