Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2020

What are the qualities a good leader have?

Hello! Welcome to another post. Last week, we were learning about Leadership. We discussed what qualities does a good leader has and we were tasked to create a DLO about it. First off, we brainstormed some ideas on what a good leader has. Here are the qualities I think a good leader has. On the slides, my ideas are written on the left-hand side. But if you would like, you can also watch my video on the right-hand side, recording myself talking about the qualities a good leader has. 


Thank you for viewing my post and I hoped you liked it and learned something new from this. Please leave feedback for me on what I could do better next time. Thank you and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.