Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Sexxy Paragraphs - Hurumanu 2 - Film Study

Hello! This week in Film study we are learning on how to construct a SEXXY paragraphs. 
It stands for S-Statement, E-Example, eXplain, eXplain, eXplain, Y-Your link. Our learning success criteria is to explain how camera shots, and sound and visual, techniques are used to help tell the story using examples from the text. We had to choose at least 4 screenshots from the film provided and construct a sexxy paragraph about it. 

View more ~




Have a nice day~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.