Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

PE: Gymnastics

Konnichiwa! Today in PE we were practicing our gymnastic skills of a specific thing. I chose to do the balance beam. Personally, I'm not really an athletic kind of person so I had some trouble trying to balance on the beam. Especially, I have some sort of acrophobia (fear of heights). It was challenging for me but I tried my best and here's what I got. We had to follow one of the activities we could do on the balance beam. I did the first one which was the scale balance. Basically, all you have to do is stand in a straight leg with the foot turned out (arms to side or front). We had to take evidence of us doing our task. 
Therefore here's my evidence. (PS. I sort of failed it)


Hoped you liked it and have a nice day everyone!
Do you like gymnastics? If so, what kind?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.